Relief for Acid Reflux

Acid Reflux (GERD)




Despite its name, heartburn has nothing to do with the heart. (Some of the symptoms, however, are similar to those of a heart attack or heart disease.) Heartburn is an irritation of the esophagus that is caused by stomach acid. It is a condition in which the liquid content of the stomach regurgitates (backs up or refluxes) into the esophagus.


Heartburn is most likely to occur in connection with the following activities:

After a heavy meal.
Bending over.
Lifting.
Lying down, particularly on the back.


Occasional heartburn isn't dangerous, but chronic heartburn can indicate serious problems. It can develop into Acid Reflux Disease (GERD) or even Esophagitis, an inflammation of the lining of the esophagus. If left untreated it can cause problems with swallowing, ulcers and scarring of the esophagus. In rare instances, a condition known as "Barrett's esophagus" may develop, which is a risk factor for cancer of the esophagus.

Many people suffer from heartburn, a daily occurrence for about 10% of Americans and up to 50% of pregnant women. It's an occasional nuisance for 30% of the population.


Prescription medicines may bring temporary relief for the symptoms of heartburn but may not be as good for treating esophagitis. Side effects from these prescription drugs may include headache, abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, gas, sore throat, runny nose, and dizziness.


A very good remedy that I, personally, use is Dr Miller's Holy Tea. It is an all natural herbal tea, successful for over 20 years for thousands of happy users. It is not a pill or powder, but a very good tasting tea, similar to green tea but with other highly beneficial herbs. It actually acts as a colon cleanser, detoxifying the body of dangerous toxins, built up over time in the colon.


Most people think that protuding stomachs or tummies are merely fat and accept it as that. But most often it is the build up of old fecal matter stuck inside the walls of the intestines that makes the belly swell. Drinking Holy Tea regularly, cleans the entire colon, eliminating harmful substances, shrinking the belly, causing weight loss and bringing renewed vitality.


There are 5 herbal ingredients in Holy Tea, each with unique healing qualities ranging from soothing emollients beneficial for softening irritated tissues, especially mucous membranes, to antihistimines for allergies and rashes. Marshmallow root/leaf has been used to treat sore throats and to alleviate heartburn.

Here is what some users have said about Holy Tea:


"I have been on Dr. Miller's Tea for 12 years, both my husband and I. I had Crohn's Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and terrible acid reflux. I won't miss a day without drinking my tea. I used to have terrible knife-like sharp pains in my stomach from the Crohn's and IBS, and a great deal of discomfort from the acid reflux. Dr. Miller's tea has cleared all of this up, and I lost almost 30 pounds as well. My husband lost more weight than I did. I swear by the tea and would not be without it."- Ruth and Billy Hurt, Cedar Grove, TN

"Since I began taking Dr. Miller's Tea I no longer need to take Nexium, and my Acid Reflux is totally cleared up. I dropped from 240 to 185 lbs., and even though I smoke 2 packs of cigarettes a day the doctor said he could not believe how clear my lungs are, as if I did not smoke. The Tea is the best health product I have ever taken!"- William Griffen, Jackson, TN

"Not only did the Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too, and have more energy than ever. I tell everyone this is a 'must have' product."- Sally May, Jackson, TN (she lost 60+ pounds)

I drink Holy Tea daily and am amazed at the results. It is cheaper than the other products on the market and I am delighted not to pollute my body with artificial or synthetic products.


Try Dr Miller's Holy Tea here for a one week supply at only $15 including shipping.