More Holy Tea Testimonials




I just can't say enough about this tea, personally. I have found it to be beneficial in so many ways.

Recently I caught a head cold. Usually when I get those, they tend to hang around for 6 to 8 weeks. Sinus drainage, sneezing, and all that goes with it. But since I've been drinking Holy Tea regularly for about 5 months, I was amazed at how quickly I got over it. Within 3 days it was almost completely gone! It lingered slightly for about a week after that but nothing like usual. I was truly astonished and of course I had to go tell all my friends!

Here are some other testimonials from other Holy Tea users:

"I began drinking Dr. Miller's Tea in September, 2006, and won't go a day without it now. I saw the results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and December, and this was during the prime weight-gain season of the end-of-year holidays. After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else you can think of, I am thrilled to have something that actually works and is so easy to stick to and easy to afford. I tell everyone who will listen that Dr. Miller can help them."- Dawn McLemore, Henderson, TN

"I have dropped from a size 14 to a size 6 by drinking Dr. Miller's Tea. I feel better, my skin is the best it has ever been, I have more energy, and I have more self confidence and self esteem. I feel like I look the best I have looked in my entire life. The Tea is great, because you can continue to eat what you like and normally eat, but still lose the weight.- Tara, Parsons, TN

"In two months of drinking Dr. Miller's Tea, I have lost 15 pounds, feel better than I have in years and no longer have the bloating and acid reflux I was having. It is an amazing product. Everyone should try it!"- Rose, Jackson, TN

"The Tea took the fat out of my body, added muscle tone, increased my energy level and curbed my appetite. My skin is smoother than it has ever been."- Anita Buford, Brownsville, TN (she lost 83 pounds in 10 months)

"I have been drinking Dr. Miller's Tea for almost 6 years now. I lost 30 pounds in 3 months and have kept the weight off. The tea makes my entire body feel great. I tried about every weight loss product on the market before I found Dr. Miller. The tea works with no adverse side effects and is great for your entire system. I would be happy to recommend the tea to anyone."- Kay Patterson, Social Security & Disability Judge, Nashville, Tn







TRY THE TEA HERE