Can I really lose weight drinking tea?


Yes! Yes! And Yes!


... thousands already have. For some people, the weight loss has been achieved quickly and rather dramatically, but individual results will vary.


Dr. Miller's Holy Tea may also be used as an element in any Weight Loss Program and is much more effective than Chinese Green Tea. Just drinking the Holy Tea regularly often results in a reduction in the amount of stored fat in the body, and a significant reduction in the size of the abdomen or belly.

When the excess weight is actually from impacted fecal matter stuck to the inside wall of the colon and small intestine, no amount of dieting or fat loss or exercise can reduce the size of the belly. But Holy Tea can! If you have bloat, midriff bulge, or a "beer belly" then Holy Tea can help you shed pounds and lose inches around your waist.


Dr. Miller's Holy Tea is a safe, good-tasting, detoxifying herbal tea which has been used with great results for over 20 years in Dr. Miller's two clinics by thousands of persons who suffered with:

Acid Reflux Disease (GERD) or Heartburn
Indigestion / Stomach Ache
Irregularity / Constipation / Hard Stools / Hemorrhoids

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) / Crohn's Disease
Abdominal Pain / Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBDs)
Spastic Colon / Colitis / Ileitis
Excess Gas / Flatulence
Bad Breath / Bad Body Odor
Belching / Bloating
Enlarged Abdomen / Protruding Belly
Excess Stored Fat / Excess Weight / Obesity
Skin Conditions / Itchy, flakey skin or scalp
Inflamed Skin / Dermatitis / Eczema / Psoriasis
Allergies and Hay Fever / Food Allergies
Fibromyalgia / Sciatica
Joint Pain / Arthritis / Migraine Headaches
Insomnia / Restless sleep
Low Energy / Loss of Mental Clarity and Concentration / "Brain Fog" / Forgetfulness

The average healthy person who is not constipated will carry about 5 pounds of fecal matter in their intestines and colon at any one time. Many carry 6 to 12 pounds, but don't show the symptom of bloating because the colon will first drop down internally before it starts to expand outwardly when even more toxic waste accumulates.

But people who are constipated or irregular can be carrying up to 40 pounds or more of this toxic fecal matter which is continually poisoning their body and organs, providing an environment conducive to the formation of polyps and colon cancer cells, blocking the passage of waste material, and inhibiting the absorption of nutrients and electrolytes and water.
Here's what some Holy Tea users said about weight loss...

"I began drinking Dr. Miller's Tea in September, 2006, and won't go a day without it now. I saw the results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and December, and this was during the prime weight-gain season of the end-of-year holidays. After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else you can think of, I am thrilled to have something that actully works and is so easy to stick to and easy to afford. I tell everone who will listen that Dr. Miller can help them." - Dawn McLemore, Henderson, TN

"I have dropped from a size 14 to a size 6 by drinking Dr. Miller's Tea. I feel better, my skin is the best it has ever been, I have more energy, and I have more self confidence and self esteem. I feel like I look the best I have looked in my entire life. The Tea is great, because you can continue to eat what you like and normally eat, but still lose the weight. - Tara, Parsons, TN

"In two months of drinking Dr. Miller's Tea, I have lost 15 pounds, feel better than I have in years and no longer have the bloating and acid reflux I was having. It is an amazing product. Everyone should try it!"
- Rose, Jackson, TN

"The Tea took the fat out of my body, added muscle tone, increased my energy level and curbed my appetite. My skin is smoother than it has ever been." - Anita Buford, Brownsville, TN (she lost 83 pounds in 10 months)

"I have been drinking Dr. Miller's Tea for almost 6 years now. I lost 30 pounds in 3 months and have kept the weight off. The tea makes my entire body feel great. I tried about every weight loss product on the market before I found Dr. Miller. The tea works with no adverse side effects and is great for your entire system. I would be happy to recommend the tea to anyone." - Kay Patterson, Social Security & Disability Judge, Nashville, TN
Try the Tea here